This informal service meets every Sunday at 4:30pm. This is a service with no liturgy, with modern worship songs, our main children's church activities and is followed by afternoon tea.
- Week 1: Activities upstairs in church, followed by refreshments and cake
- Week 2: Suitable for all ages and physical abilities. Refreshments afterwards
- Week 3: Children start at 3.30 in Lucerne House. Then they return to Church at 4.30 for further activities. Refreshments and cake afterwards.
- Week 4: Activities outside in the churchyard
The adult monthly pattern goes:
Week 1: Do this to remember me.
Week 2: Sweaty Church
Week 3: Jesus the game changer
Week 4: Just 10
When there are 5 Sundays in a month:
- Worship Evening
- A selection of music to stir your spirit and help you encounter God.